The purpose of Women’s Ministries is to help Christian women exercise their spiritual gifts, to demonstrate the body of Christ at work, to serve faithfully, to develop unity in the body, and to build the women through the study of the Word of God, prayer and encouragement so that the women, being bonded together, will express the Lord’s love and grace desiring to reach the lost for Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:15-16, John 1:7).
Women’s Bible Studies
A weekly study meets in the church library on Wednesdays 9:30-11:15 AM. Child care available on request. Next study starts February 15. The study will cover “The Word of the Lord: Seeing Jesus in the Prophets” by Nancy Guthrie.
We also have a weekly study that meets at the church at 7:00 PM Monday nights Sept – June. The Monday night group is currently studying “Resisting Gossip: Winning the War of the Wagging Tongue” by Matthew Mitchell. Please contact the Church Office for more information.
- Valentine’s Date Night Dessert – February 17th (6:30-8 PM)
- Scrapbooking at The Firs – February 24-25
- Bowling & Pizza Night for Moms/Sons & Grandmas/Grandsons March 10th (5:30 PM)
- Church Work Day – April 8th (9-Noon)
- Women’s Retreat at Cedar Springs – April 21-22
- VBS Week (Come and Serve) – July 24-28
- Titus 2 Event – October 7th
- Women’s Christmas Party – December 1st
Cindy Bender (Chair)
Pastor Jeremy Pickens (Elder Liaison)