To Reach Men For Christ And Grow Men In Christ
- Fellowship – To build relationships within the church body.
- Discipleship – To study and apply God’s Word together.
- Evangelism – To reach out and connect with non-believers that they may know Christ.
- Service – To serve our church community, helping especially the widows and the fatherless.
The Forge Men’s Study – Come and be sharpened in God’s Word along side other men every Wednesday night from 7:00-8:30 PM as we study together. We are currently studying through the book, The Hole in Our Holiness, by Kevin DeYoung.
Rally Point Men’s Breakfast – Come join the men of GSCC as we all get together for a Saturday morning breakfast and a short study in God’s Word that relates to how men follow Christ.
- Rally Point: Men at War – March 18th (7:30-9 AM)
- Rally Point: Battling Anger – September 23rd (7:30-9 AM)
Events – We have a handful of events throughout the year. Here are a few dates to keep get on your calendar and come join us!
- Men’s Turkey Shoot: A day in the mountains with a shotgun competition and lunch – June 24th (9-3 PM)
- Marriage Day-Retreat @ Cedar Springs – October 21st (9-4 PM)
Pastor Jeremy Pickens (Elder Liaison)