To Reach Men For Christ And Grow Men In Christ
- Fellowship – To deepen relationships among the men in our church.
- Discipleship – To study and apply God’s Word together.
- Evangelism – To reach the lost with the hope of Christ.
- Service – To love and serve our church community in tangible ways.
The Forge Men’s Study – Come and be sharpened in God’s Word along side other men every Wednesday night from 7:00-8:30 PM as we study together. We are currently studying through the book, The Hole in Our Holiness, by Kevin DeYoung.
Rally Point Men’s BBQ – Join the men of GSCC as we rally together for a Friday night BBQ at the church and a short study in God’s Word relating to issues men face. Our next Rally Point is scheduled for:
- February 2nd (6-8 PM) – MEN AT WORK: Money – How to Use It Not Worship It.
Events – We have a number of events throughout the year. Here are a few dates to keep get on your calendar and come join us!
- Men’s Turkey Shoot: A day in the mountains with a shotgun competition and lunch – June 24th (9-3 PM)
- Couples Day Retreat at Cedar Springs – October 21st (9-4 PM). Theme: LOVE & WAR